Sunday, January 12, 2014

Six Month Check Up

Hey there!!
I'm here for my 6-month check-in!
Okay, actually, I'm hoping to get back into the swing of blogging again.
New computer, new job, new resolve... let's get this underway...
 
I was crazy busy over the holidays in my sewing room.
I made 2 full sets of jammies, 2 pairs of pajama pants, a stuffed animal, a quilt, a table runner... and I wanted to do more. I had to draw the line somewhere!
(And of course, no pictures of my work... Too busy!!)
 
I am happy to say that I sold my first commissioned quilt this fall:
 
And a commissioned table runner for Christmas: 
 
So exciting!
 
I finally got to work on my daughter's I-Spy quilt this week...
 
 
Top is done.
 
Back is done. Binding is done.
Now I just have to sweet talk my mom into letting me use her long arm to get it quilted up!
 
I am jumping on the Globetrotting band wagon.
 
Is anyone else joining this BOM with Pat Sloan?
I love a good free Block of the month!
I picked all the fabrics from my stash this afternoon.
 
 
Tip for any of you participating in this BOM...
I will totally screw up my fabric selections about four months in, so I took the supply list provided:
 
 
Clipped up the lists:
 
 
And pinned them on to my fabric:
 
Now in September, I'll remember what fabric goes where!!
 
Happy Quilting!
 
Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment