Monday, October 8, 2012

Blogtoberfest #8 - Manic Monday: Keepin' it Real

This Monday has left me quite exhausted.
 So I give you this:
This is the current view of my dining room table. My craft cupboard has exploded and left me with this chaos. Looking at this photo, I feel like it should be in an I-Spy book.
Can you find the sunglasses?
The grapes?
The dryer venting?
The purple handled scissors?
This is fun! I might have to post the key tomorrow night!
 
Anyway, I mentioned last night that I used up a can of spray paint on some Goodwill items. I wish I would have taken 'before' shots, but have only finished products to show you.
This basket was Christmas red and only $.99. Fall flowers were on sale at Joann's this weekend. This will be a centerpiece for my table. (Once it gets cleaned off!)
This vase was a peachy-pink and also $0.99. I popped the leftover flowers in here and added an orange sparkly bow.
I really like the affect of the spray painted glass vase. This is getting my wheels turning for some 'every-day' decoration for my living/dining room.
Tomorrow starts the Scrappy Stash Quilt Along. I am so excited!
 

And Blogtoberfest continues!
Happy Monday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment