Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Thoughtful Thursday: More Hexie Love

So I've been playing with the lay out for my Hexie table runner:
(Excuse the messy cutting table- We're keeping it real tonight)
Option #1

 Option #2
 
Option #3

Option #4
 
At the moment, I'm really digging #4. Got any suggestions?
 
I'm also very proud to announce that I finally started getting my scraps together for the Scrappy Stash QAL.
 
I am getting excited about the quilt along- but need another project like I need a hole in my head ;)
I've got to get these pressed and cut into strips.
 
And I told my sisters I would do a few craft shows with them late this month and early next month.
And I am going want to make my son and #2 trick-or-treat bags.
And I am going want to make Halloween pillowcases for my son and #2.
And I want to make a Halloween table runner.
And I need to make my son a Halloween costume.
 
And there is more... But that's for another time.
 
One last thing before I go...
Four years ago today, I made the best promise of my life!
 
Happy Thursday Everyone!
 


3 comments:

  1. And Happy Anniversary! I hope you make it a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to decide - I'm liking #3 and #4 - I'm not sure which way I would go - good luck!

    ReplyDelete